Currently OSS operates as a Rule 14 school in the State of Nebraska. This allows us to operate as a recognized school and award a high school diploma. OSS is accredited through Advanced Ed (formerly known as CITA).
As a private school, OSS is partially funded by student tuition. We want students to understand that an education has value, but at the same time, no student will be turned away due to financial hardship. A Sliding Tuition Scale is available.
Step-by-Step Explanation of Admissions Process
In order for a student to be enrolled at OSS they must complete the following steps:
- Return all completed admissions forms (listed below) and bring the following items to OSS:
- Birth Certificate (copy)
- Income Verification Forms
- Ward of State Documents (if applicable)
- Immunization Records
- Prospective student and parent/legal guardian must schedule and complete an interview with the Director of Student Services who can be reached via email at [email protected] or by phone at 402-451-5234 x152.
- Schedule and complete academic placement testing.
- If student is accepted, a $50 registration fee and first full month’s tuition is due prior to student beginning classes.