The Staff Perspective
What defines the Omaha Street School? If you ask the staff, here is what you will hear:
- We are a faith-based, non-profit 501(c)(3).
- We provide safety, respect, manners, and love.
- We are advocates for healthy relationships and healthy choices with students, families, care teams, volunteers and the community.
- We expect behavioral and academic integrity from staff and students.
- We believe everyone is created with value.
- We strive to address the needs of the whole person: academic, vocational, personal, spiritual.
- We are family oriented.
- We have a unique model designed to develop community and foster success.
- We see positive transformation on a daily basis.